Thursday, May 03, 2007

TOPIC: 56th National Day of Prayer
This year’s National Day of Prayer will be celebrated May 3rd.

“If my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

We hope this message will not only serve as a catalyst to encourage God’s people to take prayer for our nation seriously, but that it will draw believers closer together as they intercede corporately on behalf of our country. I truly believe God is calling His people to be faithful for such a time as this. If you would like more information on how you might unite with your fellow citizens to intercede on behalf of this great nation, I invite you to visit our Web site at www.nationaldayofprayer.org.

Hear the Prayer for NDP 2007 from Honorary Chairman Chuck Swindoll. Watch a video message from Dr. Swindoll. For further reading: What Makes Prayer Work? Read the NDOP proclamation signed by President George W. Bush.

No comments: