Monday, August 28, 2006

TOPIC: John Mark Karr will NOT be formally charged with JonBenet Ramsey's Murder
Boulder, Colorado district Attorney Mary Lacy says she will NOT charge John Mark Karr with the murder of JonBenet Patricia Ramsey. There is NO DNA match between Karr and the DNA/blood found in Ramsey's underwear. Everyone has likely read the story by now, so I won't repeat it.
The Sope-Bocks came out early with a call -- saying John Karr was not guilty of JonBenet's murder, but is guilty of other child sexual abuse related crimes.
Hopefully, two good things will come from the short-lived John Mark Karr case. First, John Mark Karr should go to jail for a long time — keeping him from sexually abusing any more children. While he has not specifically been accused of sexual abuse, I would bet my left arm (the one I type and eat with) that’s he is GUILTY of sexual abuse, MULTIPLE times. Second, hopefully the police and federal authorities will get in gear and solve the murder of JonBenet Ramsey (and other cases of the same type). The renewed interest could cause someone to come forward -- someone credible, that is. It might even shake John Ramsey into confessing his part in the death of his daughter -- which I still firmly believe is true. [I hope I am wrong, though.]

No comments: