Friday, February 10, 2006

TOPIC: BlogShares...
I recently joined BlogShares -- a cool "stock market" game that uses blogs and ideas as the stocks. People play for fantasy money, and mad props (of course). I haven't had much time to read and learn how to play, but I'm looking forward to taking this nice and slow -- and enjoy "playing the market". BTW, the main reason I joined was to learn more about blogs; including what other people blogs (and why).
If you're not a BlogShares member, you might want to check it out. As a matter of passing on info and tips on the "market", I plan to start a new Sope-Bocks feature -- the BlogOfTheDay. Rather than mindlessly offering a blog that will help me get further in the game, I promise Sope-Bocks readers that each BOTD will be a blog of integrity, interest and value. Though I may not agree with all of the content of the BOTD, I will make sure they are worthy of Sope-Bocks readers. Alas, one more thing before I close...

A Shameless plug: Buy shares of the Sope-Bocks. It is a recommended BUY on the BlogShares Exchange!

1 comment:

Island Dave said...

Thanks for checking out BlogShares! I sent you some shares to help build your fortune. :)