Thursday, May 06, 2004

I took the Blogging Personality Quiz at About Web logs and I am...
The Writer
"Words captivate me. And, I like to capture words. Blogging enables me to write often. It also provides a place for me to share what I write with a reading public. I can be funny, inspiring, intelligent, cynical, or morbid. It doesn't matter what I write about in my blog. It only matters that I write."

Truthfully, I'm more of the "The Writer / Daily Grinder" than simply "The Writer". Here's The Daily Grinder...

The Daily Grinder
"You love blogging because it's like therapy. You can write about anything and everything that happens to you - from the food you ate to what you were doing when you heard the latest 'breaking news.' Being able to communicate with your friends (online and/or real life) through your blog is important to you."